Day Surgery & Minor Surgery
We have come to recognise that there is a growing demand for self-pay, private treatment, that can be undertaken with either general anaesthetic as day surgery, or local anaesthetic (walk-in/walk-out procedures). We are able to offer this service at a modern, Surrey-based hospital, which has proven very convenient for our patients, with easy access and free parking on-site.
Convenient, accessible and affordable
Surrey Gynaecology day surgery is a contemporary approach to personal healthcare. At a time when many hospitals are stretched to their limits and private medical insurance is in decline, we have taken the initiative and created very affordable private packages that:
- allow you to have specific procedures through day surgery, or local anaesthetic
- enable you to receive the treatment that you need quickly and conveniently
- are carried out by a highly experienced consultant
- are undertaken in an accessible, modern medical facility
- have high standards of care throughout the process
- are at a fixed price with no hidden costs
Quality care, when you need it
Procedures are performed by Mr Gangar, a skilled surgeon and Consultant Gynaecologist with many years of experience in the field.
Procedures that can be performed include:
- Laparoscopy (keyhole surgery)
- Endometrial ablation
- Repair of poorly healed perineum post childbirth
- Removing minor lesions, lumps & cysts etc…
- Difficult coil insertions or removals etc…
Day surgery is a low-impact method of treatment, allowing you to be back in the comfort of your own home on the same day, whilst aftercare is available at the end of the phone, for your peace of mind.
Please call 01932 830872 to find out more